Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Design GIF images for web site’ software

I found the ’Design GIF images for web site’ software incredibly easy to use and very versatile.
The program could be used very well to design a company logo, or any other graphic. 

The features are extensive and it has a great potential to create many different articles. Several different effects could be applied and they were particularly impressive, and I found the overall look of the software made it easy to find out where to go to get certain effects and information. 

The controls were fairly simple to use, I managed to use it quite well for a few very basic designs without even looking at any instructions, however once I had looked at the instructions and tutorials I realised that it actually has a far great potential and capacity for creativity than I had initially imagined. 

The animation effects looked good, the textures already included, coupled with the ability to load my own pictures made it a very user friendly program. I would highly recommend this to anyone in business, or design, or anyone who is simply creative and wishes to make new designs. 

link from this article to the following address:
http://zocial.webpromooffer.com/stores/zocial/279581pgabout.html

No comments:

Post a Comment